Hispanic Market Guide
2023 Hispanic Market Guide
The HMC 2023 Hispanic Market Guide is the authoritative source for identifying companies with trusted Hispanic marketing expertise. This guide not only serves as a valuable resource for marketers, but it also includes the top trends in Hispanic marketing, research and insights from Nielsen, Kantar and Latino Donor Collaborative, and, for the third year in a row, a profile on effective Hispanic creative by Círculo Creativo USA, the only nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting creativity in the U.S. Hispanic advertising market. For the first time, the HMC 2023 Hispanic Market Guide includes a report by the Radio + Television Business Report on the plentiful audio and radio choices targeting Latinos, including live and local programming to on-demand podcasts.
Geared towards newcomer and veteran brands alike, this publication is available to view online or download for free.
- Advertising, media and marketing companies vetted by the HMC that specialize in the Hispanic market.
- Key advertiser and agency relationships, sectors and contacts.
- Top trends for marketers, including the complex relationship between storylines, inclusivity, media platforms and trust; the right way to implement DEI; how inclusivity drives bingeability in entertainment; how to approach intersectionality in advertising and much more.
- Comprehensive demographic, marketing and media information —including a comprehensive report on radio and audio by Radio + Television Business Report.
- A profile on key Hispanic advertising campaigns featuring creative disruption as multicultural expression.