2023 HMC HISPANIC MARKET GUIDE EXPLORES INCLUSIVITY, INTERSECTIONALITY, TRUST, BINGEABILITY IN ENTERTAINMENT, MEDIA CONSUMPTION & MORE
Guide Provides a Market Intelligence Roadmap & Connects Brands with Hispanic Marketing Experts
Fairfax, Va. (June 2, 2023)—The Hispanic Marketing Council (HMC) has released its highly anticipated 2023 Hispanic Market Guide, the most comprehensive resource on the U.S. Hispanic market featuring top trends, business-building insights, up-to-date market data as well as in-depth reports on the proliferation of Hispanic-focused audio and the disruptive power of Hispanic creativity. Latinos are driving a cultural and demographic transformation as the U.S. heads towards a multicultural majority—already a reality for people under 35. With $2.8 trillion in Hispanic buying power, there are deep implications for marketers who must lead with cultural insights to create effective and relevant campaigns that connect with today’s multicultural mainstream. This new publication, geared towards newcomer and veteran brands alike, is available to view online or download for free.
The HMC 2023 Hispanic Market Guide is the authoritative source for identifying companies with trusted Hispanic marketing expertise. This guide not only serves as a valuable resource for marketers, but it also includes the top trends in Hispanic marketing, research and insights from Nielsen, Kantar and Latino Donor Collaborative, and, for the third year in a row, a profile on effective Hispanic creative by Círculo Creativo USA, the only nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting creativity in the U.S. Hispanic advertising market. For the first time, the HMC 2023 Hispanic Market Guide includes a report by the Radio + Television Business Report on the plentiful audio and radio choices targeting Latinos, including live and local programming to on-demand podcasts.
“If U.S. Latinos were a standalone economy, we would constitute the fifth largest and fastest growing GDP in the world, just behind the U.S., China, Japan and Germany. Those are the numbers that marketers cannot ignore,” said HMC Chair Isabella Sanchez, vice president of media integration at Zubi. “This is the only resource of its kind to help organizations align their Hispanic marketing strategies, find the right partners, ensure their investment levels and platform distributions are in sync, and ultimately grow their market share in this increasingly multicultural environment.”
- Advertising, media and marketing companies vetted by the HMC that specialize in the Hispanic market.
- Key advertiser and agency relationships, sectors and contacts.
- Impactful economic data and key opportunities.
- Top trends for marketers, including the complex relationship between storylines, inclusivity, media platforms and trust; the right way to implement DEI; how inclusivity drives bingeability in entertainment; how to approach intersectionality in advertising and much more.
- Comprehensive demographic, marketing and media information—including a comprehensive report on radio and audio by Radio + Television Business Report.
- A profile on key Hispanic advertising campaigns featuring creative disruption as multicultural expression.
The HMC 2023 Hispanic Market Guide is available at hispanicmarketingcouncil.org/hispanic-market-guide/. For more information, visit hispanicmarketingcouncil.org and follow the HMC on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @hmchispanic.
About HMC: Founded in 1996 as the Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies, the Hispanic Marketing Council is the national trade organization of all marketing, communications and media firms with trusted Hispanic expertise.